Reference design for A20-SOM on 2 layer board
|10 - 49 pcs||67.50 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||60.00 EUR|
A20-SOM-EVB is a reference design of a 2-layer board for A20-SOM. It expands the features of A20-SOM by adding VGA connector, HDMI connector, audio In/Out, LCD connector, 2 Mpix camera, gigabit Ethernet, SATA, USB-OTG and 2 USB hosts. The hardware sources are available as Eagle CAD files, so everyone can modify and tailor according to his needs.
The board's hardware design is open source and available as Eagle CAD files, so everyone can modify and tailor it according to the specific needs. Templates for A20-SOM-EVB receiptacle are available for Eagle and KiCAD.
- Includes A20-SOM-4GB
- A20-SOM(-4GB) matching connectors
- Power barrel jack, +6V to +16V DC
- VGA output with a connector
- HDMI output with a connector
- LCD output on a row-of-pins
- Gigabit interface with a connector
- Camera 2 Mpix
- 2 × UEXT connectors
- SATA connector and SATA power connector
- USB-OTG with power control and current limiter
- LiPo Battery connector with battery-charging capabilities
- Microphone input and headphones output with connectors
- Android 7 buttons
- SD-MMC connector
- UART0 connector for console debug
- 5 GPIO connectors × 40 pin at 0.1" step
- Status LEDs
- 4 × M3 × 8mm screws and 4 × M3 × 6mm metal spacers
- Dimensions of the SOM part: (3200×2200)mil ~ (55.88×81.28)mm
- Dimensions of the EVB part: (5300×4050)mil ~ (134.62×102.87)mm
- Instructions, demo software, customer projects and more might be found at the wiki page: A20-SOM-EVB wiki page
- The peripherals provided by A20-SOM-EVB are supported in the official images available for A20-SOM in its wiki article: A20-SOM wiki article
- How do I remove the A20-SOM main board from the A20-SOM-EVB peripheral board? It looks like a very tight fit.
- Try to use a thin and long object as a lever. Carefully place it on a spot that won't damage other components. Push each side slowly up before attempting to pull out the A20-SOM from the A20-SOM-EVB's connectors. Never try to remove the whole side in one go! Doing so would most likely damage the connectors and the male pins! Always try to symetrically push up the A20-SOM frm the EVB.
- There is no Android on the NAND memory! The boards with NAND used to have Android already loaded! What happened?
- We no longer load Android on the NAND memory of the boards. You can upload Android following the FAQ section of the wiki article of your board.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever