How to order?
- Navigate to the page of the product you want to order.
- Enter desired quantity.
- Press Add to basket button
You will be prompted whether you wish to Continue shopping or to Proceed to checkout.
If you choose to continue shopping - repeat steps from 1 to 3.
If you choose to Proceed to checkout you will be redirected to Shopping Cart checkout wizzard.
In the first step of the wizzard you can:
- remove items
- modify quantity of items
- select if your billing and shipping address differ;
- select your country from the drop-down list;
- agree with the General Terms and Conditions.
In this step you should enter your shipping address. Again all mandatory fields are marked in red.
Please use only standard LATIN characters. These are letters from A to Z and from a to z. Digits from 0 to 9 are allowed as well. Do not use special characters like ö, ä, ü, ë, è, é, ê etc.
If you want the invoice for the order to be issued for a company fill in the Company name otherwise leave it blank.
VAT ID field will be shown only if your country is member of the European Union. Please before entering VAT ID check its validity on European Commission page If your VAT ID does not pass their check you would pay 20% VAT. If you have entered invalid VAT ID, we might be unable to complete your order.
- Choose from available shipping options. The shipping options vary depending on your country. If there are fragile or dangerous items (i.e. Lithium batteries) in your basket some of the shipping options might be unavailable.
- Choose from available payment options. The payment options vary depending on your country and the total amount of your order.
Review all the data you have entered and finish your order.
Depending on the payment option you have choosen the buttons may look different.
You will be redirected to PayPal siteYou will be redirected to Credit Card Payment Gateway siteYou will stay on our site
Before redirection Order Confirmation e-mail will be send with Proforma Invoice attached.
- If everything is OK you will see your Proforma Invoice.
- If the payment is not successful then your order will be cancelled.