Open Source Hardware Embedded ARM Linux Single board computer with ALLWINNER A13 CORTEX-A8 @1000 Mhz
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||38.00 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||36.00 EUR|
A13-OLinuXino is OSHW certified
Open Source Hardware with UID BG000036
A13-OLinuXino is a low-cost single-board Linux computer in a compact nano-ITX form. It uses the very first Cortex A8 processor available in the eLQFP176 package, produced by Allwinner Technology Inc A13.
A13-OLinuXino is produced in two versions. A13-OLinuXino-WIFI has everything what A13-OLinuXino had plus 4/8GB NAND Flash and USB-to-WIFI adapter which allows wireless connectivity
- A13 Cortex A8 processor at 1GHz, 3D Mali400 GPU
- 512 MB RAM (2 x 256Mbit x 8)
- 4/8GB NAND Flash (for A13-OLinuXino-WIFI)
- 6-16VDC input power supply, noise immune design
- 3 + 1 USB hosts, 3 available for users, 1 leads to onboard pinout or to WIFI module (for A13-OLinuXino-WIFI)
- 1 USB OTG which can power the board
- SD-card connector for booting optional Linux images
- VGA video output
- Battery option and connector
- LCD signals available on connector so you still can use LCD if you disable VGA/HDMI
- Audio output
- Microphone input
- 4 Mount holes
- RTC PCF8563 on board for real time clock and alarms
- 5 Keys on board for android navigation
- UEXT connector for attaching expansion boards (sensors, relays, etc)
- GPIO connector with 68/74 pins and these signals:
- 17 for adding NAND flash;
- 22 for connecting LCDs;
- 20+4 including 8 GPIOs which can be input, output, interrupt sources;
- 3x I2C;
- 2x UARTs;
- SDIO2 for connecting SDcards and modules;
- 5 system pins: +5V, +3.3V, GND, RESET, NMI
- Dimensions: (120x120)mm ~ (4.7x4.7)''
- What software is available for the board?
- The software images that we provide and maintain are: Debian Linux for microSD card; Android for microSD card; Android for NAND memory (if your board has NAND). The board is able to run a lot of other custom-made Linux distributions. Please visit the WIKI and the GitHub pages of A13-OLinuXino to find latest images we officially provide and also links to 3rd party Linux images.
- There is no Android on the NAND memory! The boards with NAND used to have Android already loaded! What happened?
- We no longer load Android on the NAND memory of the boards. You can upload Android following the FAQ section of the wiki article of your board.
- I bought A13-LCDxx but when I connect it to the A13-OLinuXino I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A13-OLinuXino image is set for a VGA display and 800x600 resolution. To use LCD with A13-OLinuXino you need to upload a new image with the appropriate settings. The download links for the images may be found in the wiki article for A13-OLinuXino: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A13-OLinuXino
- What is the operating temperature range of A13-OLinuXino?
- The board works in the commercial temperature range 0+70C
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever