7-inch LCD display with resistive touch screen panel suitable for Olimex OLinuXino boards
please use LCD-OLinuXino-7TS
- Innolux 7'' (480x800) AT070TN9X display with backlight
- 16 700 000 colors
- Anti-glare surface
- Resistive touch-screen panel
- DC-DC for LCD backlight
- 40 pin connector for direct connection to A13-OLinuXino boards
- Testpads for easy diagnostic
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions:165x100mm (6.5 x 3.95")
- I bought A13-LCD7TS but when I connect it to the A20-OLinuXino I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A20-OLinuXino image is set for a HDMI display and 720p resolution. To use LCD with A20-OLinuXino you need to set proper display settings. Explanation of how to do it via the default script might be found in the wiki article for A20-OLinuXino: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A20-OLinuXino-MICRO
- I bought A13-LCD7TS and the SD card that has Linux image written on it. However the resolution I see on my VGA/LCD is not correct. What am I missing?
- You would need to change the configuration file via the ./change_display* script. Detailed information might be found at the wiki article of your OLinuXino board.