ESP32-POE IoT development board with 100Mb Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, programmer
|10 - 49 pcs||22.46 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||19.96 EUR|
ESP32-PoE is an IoT WIFI/BLE/Ethernet development board with Power-Over-Ethernet feature. The Si3402-B chip is IEEE 802.3-compliant, including pre-standard (legacy) PoE support. The board takes power from the Ethernet cable and can be expanded with sensors and actuators. Perfect solution for Internet-of-Things projects.
ESP32-POE-ISO has 3000VDC galvanic insulation from Ethernet power.
- ESP32-WROOM-32 WiFi/BLE module
- Low power 200uA consumption in deep sleep
- Ethernet 100Mb interface with IEEE 802.3 PoE support
- 3000VDC galvanic insulation
- MicroSD card working in 1 bit mode (3 more GPIOs)
- LiPo battery charger
- LiPo battery connector
- Optional battery level monitoring with ADC
- Optional external power supply detection
- DCDC 2W 5V/400mA
- UEXT connector
- User button
- Reset button
- Micro USB with programmer for ESP32 programming
- Two extension connectors 0.1" step spaced at 1"
- PCB dimensions: (100 x 28)mm ~ (3 x 1)"