ESP32-POE IoT development board with 100Mb Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, programmer
|10 - 49 pcs||16.16 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||14.36 EUR|
ESP32-POE is OSHW certified
Open Source Hardware with UID BG000009
ESP32 is IoT WiFi/BLE/Ethernet development board with Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3 compliant, including pre-standard (legacy) PoE support based on Si3402-B chipset. Perfect solution for connection of IoT sensors and actuators taking power from Ethernet cable.
Important notice: ESP32-POE has no galvano isolation from Ethernet power supply, when you program the board via the micro USB connector the Ethernet cable should be disconnected! Consider using Olimex USB-ISO to protect your computer and board from accidental short circuit.
- ESP32-WROOM-32 WiFi/BLE module
- Ethernet 100Mb interface with IEEE 802.3 PoE support
- LiPo battery charger
- LiPo battery connector
- UEXT connector
- User button
- Reset button
- Micro USB with programmer for ESP32 programming
- MicroSD card
- Two extension connectors 0.1" step spaced at 1"
- PCB dimensions: (75 x 28)mm ~ (3 x 1)"