Open Source Hardware Embedded ARM Linux Single board computer with ALLWINNER A13 CORTEX-A8 @1000 Mhz
|10 - 49 pcs||19.00 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||18.00 EUR|
A13-OLinuXino-MICRO is OSHW certified Open Source Hardware with UID BG000045
A13-OLinuXino is a low-cost single-board Linux computer in a very compact form. It uses the very first Cortex A8 processor available in the eLQFP176 package, produced by Allwinner Technology Inc A13.
- A13 Cortex A8 processor at 1GHz, 3D Mali400 GPU
- 256 MB RAM (128Mbit x 16)
- 5 VDC input power supply with own ICs, noise immune design
- 1 USB host
- 1 USB OTG which can power the board
- SD-card connector for booting the Linux image
- VGA video output
- LCD signals available on connector so you still can use LCD if you disable VGA/HDMI
- Audio output
- Microphone input pads (no connector)
- 1 User key
- 4 Mount holes
- UEXT connectorfor connecting additional UEXT modules like Zigbee, Bluetooth, Relays, etc
- GPIO connector with 68/74 pins and these signals:
- 17 for adding NAND flash;
- 22 for connecting LCDs;
- 20+4 including 8 GPIOs which can be input, output, interrupt sources;
- 3x I2C;
- 2x UARTs;
- SDIO2 for connecting SDcards and modules;
- 5 system pins: +5V, +3.3V, GND, RESET, NMI
- Dimensions: (100 x 85)mm ~ (3.95 x 3.35)"
- There is only 1 USB host on the board, how can I connect my USB mouse and USB keyboard simultaneously?
- You should use external USB hub.
- What software is available for the board?
- Many Linux distributions working properly with the MICRO, please visit the WIKI and the GitHub pages of A13-OLinuXino-MICRO to find latest images, we officially support Debian for this board.
- I bought A13-LCD7-TS but when I connect it to the A13-OLinuXino-MICRO I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A13-OLinuXino-MICRO image is set for a VGA display and 800x600 resolution. To use LCD with A13-OLinuXino-MICRO you need to upload a new image with the appropriate settings. The download links for the images may be found in the wiki article for A13-OLinuXino-MICRO: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A13-OLinuXino
- What is the operating temperature range of A13-OLinuXino?
- The board works in the commercial temperature range 0+70C
- Where can I find the Android image for the A13-OLinuXino-MICRO?
- At the moment we haven't tested Android booting from a SD card. Android from a SD card is currently not officially supported. However, note that there are people who are reporting success at getting it to run - head to the Olimex forums for more recent info.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever