Header board for STM32F405RGT6 ARM Cortex M4 1024KB FLASH 168 Mhz 192kB SRAM
|10 - 49 pcs||26.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||23.96 EUR|
STM32-405STK is a general-purpose development board that allows the evaluation of STM32F405.
The STM32F405RG ARM Cortex-M4 processor is part of the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of a MCU with reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering high computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
STM32-P405 is a start-up board for evaluating the new ST Cortex-M4 microcontrollers. The board has a standard 20-pin JTAG/SWD connector for programming. STM32-P405 has also RS232 and both USB and CAN. The board features proto area with all microcontroller signals available on it, giving the customer an easy way to implement his own schematics and add-ons. The STM32-P405 board is compatible with all the tools and software used in typical ARM development environment.
- MCU: STM32F405RG ARM Cortex M4 in LQFP64 pacakge that operates up to 168 Mhz; with 1024KB flash memory; (192+4)kB SRAM; 2 x USB; 2 x CAN; 2 x I2C; 3 x 12-bit ADC x 16 channels; 2 x 12-bit DAC; 2 x UART; 3 x SPI; 17 timers; with up to 51 GPIOs
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming and debugging via ARM JTAG or SWD debuggers
- USB connector
- CAN driver and connector
- RS232 driver and connector
- UEXT connector which allows easier hardware connection to different extension modules (like MOD-IO2, MOD-MAG, etc.)
- SD-MMC connector
- Backup battery connector
- RESET button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: takes power from USB port or power supply jack
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- 4 rubber pads included
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: (100 x 90)mm ~ (3.9 x 3.5)"
- STM32-P405 latest schematic
- IMPORTANT: By default you can have either battery or external power supply connected. If you connect both you might damage the board or the battery. If you need to keep the physical connection consider changing the default position of the BAT_E jumper!