|10 - 49 pcs||42.70 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||40.46 EUR|
STM32-405STK is a general-purpose development board that allows the evaluation of STM32F405.
The STM32F405RG ARM Cortex-M4 processor is part of the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of a MCU with reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering high computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
STM32-405STK is a starter-kit board which allows you to explore most of STM32F405's capabilities. It has also a NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 LCD display, buttons, a SD-MMC card, an accelerometer, a 2.4Ghz RF transceiver, audio input and output jacks. The board can be powered from a single 1.5V AA cell battery. The board has a standard 20-pin JTAG/SWD connector. The board features two headers with all microcontroller signals near it, giving the customer an easy way to implement his own schematics and add-ons. The STM32-405STK board is compatible with all the tools and software used in typical ARM development environment.
- MCU: STM32F405RG ARM Cortex M4 in LQFP64 pacakge that operates up to 168 Mhz; with 1024KB flash memory; (192+4)kB SRAM; 2 x USB; 2 x CAN; 2 x I2C; 3 x 12-bit ADC x 16 channels; 2 x 12-bit DAC; 2 x UART; 3 x SPI; 17 timers; with up to 51 GPIOs
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB mini connector
- LCD NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 pixels
- 1.5V battery connector with step-up converter
- 3-axis accelerometer
- SD-MMC card
- 2.4 Ghz transciever with Nordic nRF23L01
- Audio input
- Audio output
- User buttions x2
- Joystick with 4 directions and push action
- UEXT connector for other Olimex's modules connection like MOD-MP3, etc.
- RESET button
- Status LED
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: (90 x 65)mm ~ (3.5 x 2.5)"