System on chip module, with RK3188 Quad Core Cortex-A9 processor
RK3188-SOM is System on Chip module, which contains of RK3188 Quad Core Cortex-A9 processor, Power managment Unit AC8846, 1GB DDR3 memory. All RK3188 signals are available on 5 connectors x 40 pin with 0.05" step. RK3188-SOM have UART console connector and SD-card.
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||45.00 EUR|
|50 - 99 pcs||40.00 EUR|
|100 - 999 pcs||37.50 EUR|
|1000 - 10000 pcs||35.00 EUR|
- Rockchip RK3188 quad core Cortex-A9 processor, each core typically running at 1.6GHz
- 1GB DDR3 memory
- 4GB Flash for RK3188-SOM-4GB version
- ACT8846QM460 PMU IC
- MicroSD card
- UART debug pins exposed
- 3 × user LEDs
- Power LED
- 3 × buttons – POWER, RESET, RECOVERY
- 5 GPIO connectors × 40 pin at 0.05" step
- Dimensions: (3.2×1.8)'' ~ (81×56)mm
- How do I remove the RK3188-SOM main board from the RK3188-SOM-EVB peripheral board? It looks like a very tight fit.
- Try to use a thin and long object as a lever. Carefully place it on a spot that won't damage other components. Push each side slowly up before attempting to pull out the RK3188-SOM-4GB from the RK3188-SOM-EVB's connectors. Never try to remove the whole side in one go! Doing so would most likely damage the connectors and the male pins! Always try to symetrically push up the RK3188-SOM frm the EVB.