System on chip module, with A20 Dual Core Cortex-A7 processor
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||59.40 EUR|
|50 - 99 pcs||52.80 EUR|
|100 - 999 pcs||49.50 EUR|
|1000 - 10000 pcs||46.20 EUR|
A20-SOM is System on Chip module, which contains A20 Dual Core Cortex-A7 processor, Power managment Unit AXP209, 1GB DDR3 memory and optional 4GB NAND Flash. All A20 signals are available on 6 connectors x 40 pin with 0.05" step. A20-SOM have UART console connector and SD-card.
Reference design for A20-EVB with VGA, HDMI, Audio In/Out, 2 Mpix Camera, Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, USB-OTG and 2 USB hosts is available with Eagle CAD files, so everyone can modify and tailor to his needs. Templates for A20-SOM receiptacle done in Eagle and KiCAD are available.
T2 is a pin-to-pin compatible SOC from Allwinner designed for Automotive applications. T2 operating temperature is -40+85C. T2-SOM version is with all components operating in temperature -40+85C including SOC, DDR3 memory.
- Allwinner A20 dual core Cortex-A7 processor, each core typically running at 1GHz
- 1GB DDR3 memory
- 8GB NAND flash memory option (only in A20-SOM-n8GB)
- Industrial version available (A20-SOM-IND)
- AXP209 PMU IC
- MicroSD card
- UART console
- Status LEDs
- RESET, RECOVERY buttons
- 6 connectors x 40 pin 0.05" step
- Dimensions: (3200 x 2200)mil ~ (81.28 x 55.88)mm
- Ambient temperature: (0-70)°C for A20-SOM, A20-SOM-n4GB, A20-SOM-n8GB
- Ambient temperature: (-45+85)°C for T2-SOM-IND
- Official images, instructions, demo software, customer projects and more might be found at the wiki page: A20-SOM wiki article
- How do I remove the A20-SOM main board from the A20-SOM-EVB peripheral board? It looks like a very tight fit.
- Try to use a thin and long object as a lever. Carefully place it on a spot that won't damage other components. Push each side slowly up before attempting to pull out the A20-SOM from the A20-SOM-EVB's connectors. Never try to remove the whole side in one go! Doing so would most likely damage the connectors and the male pins! Always try to symetrically push up the A20-SOM frm the EVB.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever