Open Source Hardware LoRaWAN development kit based on STM32WL SOC
LoRaWAN development kit based on BB-STM32WL module, supports both European 868Mhz and North America 915Mhz.
By default LoRa-STM32WL-DevKit will work on 868Mhz. North American 915Mhz version can be build on request.
- BB-STM32WL, 256KB Flash, 64KB RAM with external antenna
- Lithium battery connector 3V (does not include battery)
- UEXT connector for external sensors
- BME280 temperature, humidity, pressure sensor
- LDR resistor for lighting measurement
- IIS2MDCTR 3-axis magnetometer for smart parking
- GPIO connector for prototyping
- Low power design
- LoRa-STM32WL-DevKit user manual