Open Source Hardware MAPLE (ARDUINO-like) development board
|10 - 49 pcs||17.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||15.96 EUR|
Olimexino-STM32 is OSHW certified Open Source Hardware with UID BG000035
ARDUINO / MAPLE like board with STM32F103RBT6.
- STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller
- DCDC power supply allows power input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making it possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, and to enable applications which are in the industrial power supply of 24VDC.
- Carefully selected, all of the components work reliably in the INDUSTRIAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILD-IN on board charger, so that when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and then it will AUTOMATICALLY power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- RTC - Real Time Clock.
- CAN with driver allows automotive applications
- micoSD-card for data logging
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so that they can be easily accessed even if the boards have shields on them
- A mini USB connector is used, which is common
- The original Arduino design had a flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1". This makes perfo board use impossible, so to keep the compatibility, we have the same spacing but we added next to this a connector on 0.1" which customers can use with perforated boards
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top and the bottom of the board, so when you check with a probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
- PCB dimensions: (2.7 x 2.1)" ~ (6.9 x 5.3)cm
- We're working on a design using the OLIMEXINO-STM32 board for an automotive application. Should we add additional protection on the power supply input or the current protection is OK for automotive use?
- When we designed OLIMEXINO-STM32 we wanted create an Industrial not an Automotive board, so if you want to use it in an Automotive application, you have to add 18V TVS or varistor on the power supply input.
- I have problem connecting the device to Windows 7 Embedded.
- The embedded version misses the driver usbser.sys from system32/drivers folder.