Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||11.35 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||10.76 EUR|
STM32-H405 is a general-purpose development board that allows the evaluation of STM32F405.
The STM32F405RG ARM Cortex-M4 processor is part of the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of a MCU with reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering high computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
STM32-H405 is a minimal start-up board for evaluating the new ST Cortex-M4 microcontrollers. The board has a standard 20-pin JTAG/SWD connector. The board features two headers with all microcontroller signals near it, giving the customer an easy way to implement his own schematics and add-ons. The STM32-H405 board is compatible with all the tools and software used in typical ARM development environment.
New version with GD32F405RGT6 pin to pin compatible MCU is available.
- MCU: STM32F405RG or GD32F405RGT6 ARM Cortex M4 in LQFP64 pacakge that operates up to 168 Mhz; with 1024KB flash memory; (192+4)kB SRAM; 2 x USB; 2 x CAN; 2 x I2C; 3 x 12-bit ADC x 16 channels; 2 x 12-bit DAC; 2 x UART; 3 x SPI; 17 timers; with up to 51 GPIOs
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB connector
- User button
- RESET button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: takes power from USB port or extension connector pin
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers with 0.1" step for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: (61 x 34)mm ~ (2.4 x 1.3)"
- Distance between the ext connectors: 25.4mm ~ 1"