DemoSoft PIC32-MAXI-WEB v1.03 for MPLABX 1.80/MPLAB 8.91 and XC32 1.21
The above example projects demonstrate the functionality of the various peripherals of the board including user input, serial communication, Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Network connectivity. The demo is built upon the following Microchip's freely distributed support libraries:
- Microchip Graphics Library v 3.06
- Microchip TCP/IP Stack Library v 5.42
- Microchip MDD File System Library 1.4.0
- Microchip USB support source files
- FreeRTOS was used to make all tasks run virtually simultaneously. FreeRTOS is a freely distributed RTOS with excellent support and online documentation. Version used is v7.3.0. MPLAB has support for FreeRTOS (Tools/RTOS viewer).