7-inch LCD display suitable for Olimex Allwinner boards
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||47.50 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||45.00 EUR|
A 7" LCD display, compatible with Olimex A10, A13, A10s, A20, A64 Allwinner development boards which have either 0.1" or 0.05" or ribbon LCD connector. Suitable for Linux and Android video output.
LCD-OLinuXino-7 is a 480x800 pixel LCD display compatible with A10, A13, A20, A33 and A64 OLinuXino boards. LCD-OLinuXino-7TS is a 480x800 pixel LCD and has a resistive touch panel compatible with A10, A13, A20 boards.
LCD-OLinuXino-7RTS is plug and play autodetect auto config 480x800 pixel LCD and has resstive touch panel compatible with A33 and A64 and with A10,A20 when digital interface is enabled,
LCD-OLinuXino-7CTS is plug and play autodetect auto config 1024x600 pixel IPS LCD and has capacitive touch panel compatible with A33 and A64 and with A10,A20 when digital interface is enabled
- Innolux 7" (480x800) AT070TN9X display with LED backlight or (1024x600 pixel IPS display for CTS version)
- Resistive touch screen for LCD-OLinuXino-7TS -7RTS
- 16 700 000 colors
- Anti-glare surface
- Four interface connectors for different boards: 2 x 40-pin 0.1" pitch (for LIME and LIME2 layouts); 1 x 40-pin 0.05" pitch; 1 x ribbon
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions of the PCB: (165 x 100)mm ~ (6.5 x 3.95)"
- Note that the cable to connect to your board is sold separately
- LCD-OLinuXino selection guide explains the configuration
- I bought I bought LCD7-OLinuXino-7 but when I connect it to the A20-OLinuXino I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A20-OLinuXino image is set for a HDMI display and 720p resolution. To use LCD with A20-OLinuXino you need to set proper display settings. Explanation of how to do it via the default script might be found in the wiki article for A20-OLinuXino: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A20-OLinuXino-MICRO
- I bought LCD-OLinuXino-7 and the SD card that has Linux image written on it. However the resolution I see on my VGA/LCD is not correct. What am I missing?
- You would need to change the configuration file via the ./change_display* script. Detailed information might be found at the wiki article of your OLinuXino board.