Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||71.25 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||67.50 EUR|
LCD-OLinuXino-10 is OSHW certified Open Source Hardware with UID BG000055
A 10" LCD display, compatible with Olimex Linux-enabled development boards which have either 0.1" or 0.05" or ribbon cable connector. Suitable for Linux and Android video output.
LCD-OLinuXino-10 is a 1024x600 pixel LCD display compatible with A10, A13, A20 OLinuXino boards.
LCD-OLinuXino-10TS has a resistive touch panel compatible with A10, A13, A10s, A20 boards.
LCD-OLinuXino-10RTS is plug and play auto detect auto configure and has resistive touch panel compatible with A33, A64 and A10, A20 if digital interface is enabled.
LCD-OLinuXino-10CTS is plug and play auto detect auto configure and has capacitive touch panel compatible with A33, A64 and A10, A20 if digital interface is enabled.
- 10" WSVGA (V:1024 lines, H:600 pixels) display
- LED light-bar backlight system (9 parallel 3 serial)
- 16 200 000 colors
- Can be powered by the host board or externally
- DC-DC for LCD backlight
- 40-pin 0.1" and 0.05" step connectors for direct connection to OLinuXino or SOM boards
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- PCB dimensions: (222 x 143)mm ~ (8.74 x 5.63)"
- Note that the cable to connect to your board is sold separately
- Resistive touch screen - (LCD-OLinuXino-10TS or LCD-OLinuXino-10RTS)
- Capactivie touch screen - (LCD-OLinuXino-10CTS)
- Analog touch interface - (LCD-OLinuXino-10TS)
- Digital touch interface (i2c) - (LCD-OLinuXino-10RTS and LCD-OLinuXino-10CTS)
- LCD-OLinuXino selection guide
- LCD-OLinuXino-10,-10TS,-10RTS Display datasheet
- LCD-OLinuXino-10CTS Display datasheet
- Display component change notice
- LCD-OLinuXino European Declaration of Conformity
- LCD-OLinuXino UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- Which boards can be used with LCD-OLinuXino-10?
- Olimex-made Linux boards that carry the OLinuXino or SOM name and have an LCD connector would work with the LCD-OLinuXino-10. Unlike the previous iteration of displays, the LCD-OLinuXino-10 has three connectors on it's back: 0.1'' step connector, 0.05'' step connector, flat ribbon cable connector. This allows the easy connection of boards with big LCD connector and also of boards with small LCD connector (like the LIME boards) and also boards with ribbon connector (like A33). You only need a single cable with the same step on both sides to connect between the LCD and the board. Please note that the ten inch display is not recommended for some lesser boards (like A13-OLinuXino, for example) since such boards might lack the required computing power (especially under Android).
- I bought LCD-OLinuXino-10, a proper cable, and prepared a card with Olimage, connected everything to the Olimex-made Linux board but when I apply power the setup I get no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default Olimage Linux image is not set for LCD video output. Use another way to access the Linux (USB-serial cable is the best idea) and then execute the configuration script "olinuxino-display". Detailed information might be found at Olimage user guide that can be found at our GitHub pages.
- I bought LCD-OLinuXino-10CTS to use with my Olimex A20 board. I ran the proper script but the touch is not working. What is wrong?
- The A20 boards are configured to work with resistive touchscreen that uses analog interface. You need to change the hardware configuraiton for the touchscreen to make your board with LCD-OLinuXino-10CTS. Usually you'd need to change the position of a resistor matrix. Details depend on different boards, refer to the schematic around the LCD connector of your board to figure it out.