NB-IoT development board with BC-66 module and programmer
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||18.05 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||17.10 EUR|
NB-IoT-DevKit is OSHW certified
Open Source Hardware with UID BG000058
NB-IoT-DevKit is IoT board with BC66 LTE GSM module which covers all world wide GSM bands.
NB-IoT (Narrowband Internet of Things) technology is a direct competitor to LoRaWAN and SigFox and has a few advantages:
- higher speed 25.5 kbps up and down link
- single GSM cell can connect to up to 100 000 NB-IoT nodes
- single GSM cell can cover up to 10-100km rural and 1-10km urban distance
- can work up to 10 years on Lithium 3V battery if less than 200 bytes are sent per day
Note: All GSM cells which work with LTE can also support NB-IoT, but this requires new protocol installation and licensee fee, so not all operators provide it by default. You have to check with your local GSM operator if he offers NB-IoT. Also SIM card must have this protocol enabled. SIM with LTE may or may not work with NB-IoT, this depends on your operator.
- BC-66 all world wide GSM bands coverage
- NB-IoT 25.5 kbps up and down link
- Ultra low power design
- Built-in Li-Po battery charger
- Nano SIM
- Level shifters for 5 x GPIOs, I2C, SPI, UART
- Micro UEXT connector
- U.FL antenna connector
- Status LEDs
- Dimensions (40 x 25)mm
Demos and firmware:
- The module stops after some time. Can't access it anymore. What is the problem?
- By default the module might be set to power saving and might enter sleep. Make sure to disable sleep modes.