iCE40HX1K FPGA development board
|10 - 49 pcs||19.76 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||17.56 EUR|
iCE40HX1K-EVB is low cost development board for iCE40 FPGA family from Lattice Semiconductor.
The interesting part about this family of FPGAs is that there is a completely free and open source development tool available.
Using this free tool you can compile Verilog designs and upload them to the FPGA. More inforomation on the link in Software section.
iCE40HX1K-EVB has 34 pin bus connector which allows the easy hardware expansion of the board with additional modules like: iCE40-ADC with 100Mhz ADC; iCE40-DAC with 100Mhz DAC; iCE40-IO with VGA, PS2 and IrDA transciever; MOD-DIO with logic analyzer level shifter with programmable 1.5-5.5V threshold. Up to 4 x ADC and 4 x DAC expansion modules can be connected on same bus (if you use iCE40-IO on the same bus then only up to 2 x ADC and 1 x DAC).
- iCE40HX1K-VQ100 FPGA 1280 Logic cells, 64 K embedded RAM bits
- 512KB SRAM organized as 256Kx16bit 10ns
- 2MB Serial Flash
- 2 user status LEDs
- Programming successful status LED
- 2 user buttons
- Reset button
- Power jack for 5V DC external power supply
- PGM connector (all signals at PGM1 @ 3.3V DC)
- 34 pin connector bus
- 100 Mhz oscillator
- Power supply DCDC regulators
- Power supply status LED
- Dimentions: 50x50mm ~ (2x2)"
- What I need to start with iCE40HX1K-EVB?
- You need programmer and power supply adapter. We recommend: SY0605E, OLIMEXINO-32U4 and CABLE-IDC10-15cm
- What are the voltage levels at the PGM1 connector?
- All signals needed for programming are at 3.3V DC! If you program iCE40HX1K-EVB via the PGM1 make sure that your "programmer" board works at 3.3V (note that some Arduino boards work at 5V only)!
- What modules can I connect to iCE40HX1K-EVB?
- MOD-ADC adds ADC with 100MHz clock
- MOD-DAC adds DAC with 100Mhz clock
- MOD-IO adds VGA, PS2 and IrDA link
- MOD-DIO adds logic analyzer with programmable 1.65-5.5V levels