Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||20.85 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||19.76 EUR|
The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering an outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
The STM32F103 performance line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities. STM32-P103 is a good start-up board for learning the new ST Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers STM32F103RBT6. It has RS232 and both USB and CAN. It also features a prototype area with all microcontroller signals near it, giving the customer an easy way to implement his own schematics and add-ons.
New version with GD32F103RBT6 pin to pin compatible MCU is available.
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 or GD32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit CORTEX M3™ with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM, USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72Mhz operation
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB connector
- CAN driver and connector
- RS232 driver and connector
- UEXT connector which allows different modules to be connected (as MOD-MP3, MOD-NRF24LR, etc)
- SD-MMC connector
- Backup battery connector
- RESET button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: takes power from USB port or power supply jack
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 100 x 90mm (3.94 x 3.5")
- STM32-P103 latest revision schematic
- STM32-P103 OLD schematic
- JTAG connector (top view)
- IMPORTANT: By default you can have either battery or external power supply connected. If you connect both you might damage the board or the battery. If you need to keep the physical connection consider changing the default position of the BAT_E jumper!
- IMPORTANT: reported problem when using R-LINK: R-T SMT jumper from STM-P103 must be removed, this problem do not exist with any other JTAG debuggers.
- STM32-P103 Demo C sources for EW-ARM 5.41
- Blinking LED
- Sample mouse driver
- Mass Storage
- USB-to-RS232 Virual COM port
- STM32-P103 and LCD3310 demo for IAR 6.3x
- Example in Olimex ODS IDE
- OpenOCD + Eclipse STM32 project include flash write make file for STM32-P103.
- Setup GCC + Eclispse for STM32 on MAC
- OpenBLP BOOTLOADER - quick guide how to install a very neat bootloader by Frank Voorburg
- Chibi RTOS - open source portable fast RTOS supports STM32-P103 for GCC, IAR, KEIL.