Header board for STM32F103RBT6 CORTEX M3 ARM microcontroller
|10 - 49 pcs||22.46 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||19.96 EUR|
The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems.
It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation,
with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering an outstanding computational
performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor
features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in
the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
The STM32F103 performance line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible
with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an
extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities. STM32-P103 is a good start-up
board for learning the new ST Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers STM32F103RBT6. It has RS232 and both
USB and CAN. It also features a prototype area with all microcontroller signals near it, giving the customer an easy way to implement his own schematics and add-ons.
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit CORTEX M3™ with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM,
USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72Mhz operation
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB connector
- CAN driver and connector
- RS232 driver and connector
- UEXT connector which allows
different modules to be connected (as MOD-MP3, MOD-NRF24LR, etc)
- SD-MMC connector
- Backup battery connector
- RESET button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: takes power from USB port or power supply jack
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 100 x 90mm (3.94 x 3.5")
latest revision schematic
- STM32-P103 OLD schematic
- JTAG connector (top view)
- IMPORTANT: By default you can have either battery or external power supply connected. If you connect both you might damage the board or the battery. If you need to keep the physical connection consider changing the default position of the BAT_E jumper!
- IMPORTANT: reported problem when using R-LINK: R-T SMT jumper from STM-P103 must be
removed, this problem do not exist with any other JTAG debuggers.