Select Product Variant
AM335X-SOM is System on Chip module, which contains Sitara AM335X Cortex-A8 processor, Power managment, 512MB DDR3 memory. All AM335X signals are available on 4 connectors x 40 pin with 0.05" step. AM335X-SOM have UART console connector and SD-card.
AM335X-SOM-IND is Industrial grade -40+85C System on Chip module, which contains Sitara AM335X Cortex-A8 processor, Power managment, 512MB DDR3 memory. All AM335X signals are available on 4 connectors x 40 pin with 0.05" step. AM335X-SOM-IND have UART console connector and SD-card.
Reference design for AM335X-EVB with 4x USB hosts, USB OTG, CAN driver, VGA, 2x UEXT, JTAG, LCD, 2x 100MB Ethernet is available with Eagle CAD files, so everyone can modify and tailor to his needs. Templates for AM335X-SOM(-IND) receiptacle done in Eagle and KiCAD are available.
- AM3352BZCZ100 Cortex-A8 processor running at 1GHz for AM3352-SOM
- AM3352BZCZA100 industrial grade Cortex-A8 processor running at 1GHz for AM3352-SOM-IND
- AM3359BZCZA80 industrial grade Cortex-A8 processor running at 800Mhz for AM3359-SOM-IND
- 512MB DDR3 memory
- 512MB SLC NAND Flash for AM3352-SOM-512-IND and AM3359-SOM-512-IND
- Power supply DCDC
- MicroSD card connector for booting
- UART header for stand-alone powering and 3.3V serial debug via cable
- Power supply LED
- Status LED
- RESET button
- 4 connectors × 40 pin @ 0.05" step
- Dimensions of the SOM part: (2.4×1.5)'' ~ (61×38)mm
- Operating temperature 0-70C for AM3352-SOM
- Operating temperature -40+85C for AM3352-SOM-IND and AM3359-SOM-IND
- Image links, instructions, demo software, customer projects and more might be found at the wiki page of AM3352-SOM: AM3352 wiki page