10-inch LCD display with resistive touchscreen panel suitable for and tested with Allwinner OLinuXino boards
This item is OBSOLETE
This product is replaced by LCD-OLinuXino-10TS
A generic 10 inch display with WSVGA resolution and resistive touch screen panel. Has a connector compatible with Allwinner OLinuXino boards (cable is sold separately).
- 10'' WSVGA (V:1024 lines, H:600 pixels) display
- LED light-bar backlight system(9 parallel 3 serial)
- 16 200 000 colors
- Resistive touch-screen panel
- Can be powered by the host board or externally
- DC-DC for LCD backlight
- 40 pin connector for direct connection to OLinuXino boards
- Testpads for easy diagnostic
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions:222x143mm (8.74 x 5.63")
- Which boards can be used with A13-LCD10TS?
- Olimex OLinuXino boards with proper 40-pin LCD connector (A20, LIME via adapter, etc). The ten inch display is not recommended for A13 OLinuXino since it migth lack the computing power
- I bought A13-LCD10TS but when I connect it to the A20-OLinuXino I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A20-OLinuXino image is set for a HDMI display and 720p resolution. To use LCD with A20-OLinuXino you need to set proper display settings. Explanation of how to do it via the default script might be found in the wiki article for A20-OLinuXino: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A20-OLinuXino-MICRO
- I bought A13-LCD10TS and the SD card that has Linux image written on it. However the resolution I see on my VGA/LCD is not correct. What am I missing?
- You would need to change the configuration file via the ./change_display* script. Detailed information might be found at the wiki article of your OLinuXino board.