Prototype board for PIC32MX460F512L microcontroller
|10 - 49 pcs||78.26 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||69.56 EUR|
The NEW PIC32 32 bit MIPS 4K core processor from Microchip offers speed and performance at low cost. This is entry level board with a PIC32MX460F512L microcontroller on it with 512 KB of Flash 32KB RAM, 80Mhz clock, UARTs, PWMs, DMAs. The board have both ICSP and JTAG connectors so it can be programmed with PIC-ICD2 or JTAG tool
Do not use the "programmer-to-go" button when there is no image on the OLIMEX PIC-KIT3 or MICROCHIP PIC-KIT3 because that might put your microcontroller in an irrecoverable state. We have tested the mentioned scenario and we can confirm it destroys PIC32 chips (using both our and the original Microchip PICKIT3). We don't take responsibility if you break your chip that way. For more info check the following: www.microchip.com/forums/m635420.aspx.
- PIC32MX460F512L microcontroller
- TFT 3.2"LCD 320x240 pixels
- Digital 3 axes accelerometer
- USB OTG
- uSD card
- Reset Circuit
- Power supply
- UEXT connector for other Olimex modules like MOD-MP3,
MOD-NRF24Lx, MOD-SMB380, MOD-RFID125 etc.
- UEXT 40 to connect to MOD-GSM
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC-ICD2-POCKET.
- JTAG connector
- Quartz crystalls 8 Mhz and 32768 Hz
- Power plug-in connector
- 3.3V voltage regulator
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 79.2x57.6 mm (3.12x2.27")