Olimex A20-OLinuXino-LIME2 Open Source Hardware embedded ARM Linux Android computer with Allwinner Dual Core Cortex-A7 A20 1GB RAM and 1000Mb Ethernet 16GB eMMC 16MB SPI Flash Industrial grade -40+85C
A20-OLinuXino-LIME2 is OSHW certified Open Source Hardware with UID BG000039
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||50.35 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||47.70 EUR|
Upgraded and improved version of A20-OLinuXino-LIME with double the RAM and Gigabit Ethernet.
We offer several variants of the board. Aside from the base version we offer a variant with extra eMMC or NAND flash memory (suffix -e4G, -e16G, or -n8G); we have a variant with 16MB SPI flash memory (suffix -s16M). We also have variants of the board suitable for industrial temperature range of operation (-40+85)C - these come with the "T2" chip and have "-IND" suffix in the name.
- Allwinner A20/T2 dual core Cortex-A7 processor, each core typically running at 1GHz and dual-core Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM memory
- 8GB NAND flash memory option (in A20-OLinuXino-LIME2-n8GB)
- 4GB or 16GB eMMC flash memory option (in A20-OLinuXino-LIME2-e4GB or A20-OLinuXino-LIME2-e16GB)
- 16MB SPI flash option (-s16MB suffix)
- Commercial temeprature range (industrial temeprature range option for -IND variants)
- Native SATA support with connector and 5V SATA power jack
- Capable of FullHD (1080p) video playback
- Native HDMI support with connector
- 2 x USB High-speed host with power control and current limiter
- USB-OTG with power control and current limiter
- 1000MBit native Ethernet
- LiPo Battery connector with battery-charging capabilities
- LCD row of pins (0.05'' step)
- 160 GPIOs on four GPIO rows of pins (0.05'' step)
- MicroSD card connector
- DEBUG-UART connector for console debug with USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F
- GPIO LED
- Battery charge status LED
- Power LED
- 2KB EEPROM for MAC address storage and more
- 3 BUTTONS with ANDROID functionality + RESET button
- 4 mount holes
- 5V DC input power supply jack, noise immune design
- PCB dimensions: (84 x 60)mm ~ (3.3 x 2.4)"
- Can I use the Linux or Android image for A20-OLinuXino-LIME or A10-OLinuXino-LIME instead of the one for A20-OLinuXino-LIME2?
- The SOC images are universal, i.e. A10 image will work on all our A10 boards, A20 image will work on all A20 board modifications.
- Hello, I made a shield for my LIME board. I now own a LIME2 board. Can I use the shield with the LIME2 design?
- No. The LIME2 design swaps the signals of each row of each 0.5" step header. All four GPIO headers and the LCD header are affected. Shields made for LIME boards can't be connected directly to a LIME2 board.
- What do I need to connect one of the Olimex-made displays to the board?
LCD-OLinuXino displays are supported by all OLinuXino boards, all you need is proper cable which to connect the LCD and the board, refer to LCD-OLinuXino user manual for more info.
- I bought a supported LCD and the required cables but when I connect it to the A20-OLinuXino-LIME2 I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- LCD-OLinuXino and latest version of LIME2 are plug and play i.e. if LCD is attacheed it will be recognized and activated, on old LIME2 board you will need to run once olinuxino-display and select the display you attached. The info will be saved and the LCD will always be activated.
- What is the operating temperature range of A20-OLinuXino-LIME2?
- The board works in the commercial temperature range 0+70C. If you need industrial grade boards -40+85C use T2-OLinuXino-LIME2
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever.