Olimex A20-CAN CAN driver board for Allwinner A10 and A20 SOC compatible with OlinuXino LIME LIME2 MICRO and SOM
|10 - 49 pcs
|50 - 10000 pcs
A20-CAN-ISO is certified OSHWA with code BG000063
A20-CAN is small board which add CAN connectivity to A20-OLinuXino and A20-SOM. A20-CAN takes power from host board, please note that you need to order ribbon cable to connect A20-CAN to OLinuXino.
A20-CAN-ISO is galvanically isolated CAN board with 1000VDC insulation.
- Compatible with A10 and A20 boards (A10-OLinuXino-LIME, A20-OLinuXino-LIME, A20-OLinuXino-LIME2, A20-OLinuXino-MICRO, A20-SOM-EVB)
- Connects to GPIO3 connector
- Allows CAN networking of A10 and A20 boards running Linux
- Power LED
- Supported in Olimage Linux
- PCB dimensions: (60 x 30)mm
- How hard is to enable this board in the Olimage Linux?
- It is very easy, as long as you are using it with main board supported by Olimage. Just run olinuxino-overlay script and enable the a20-can option.