ARDUINO LEONARDO like development board for breadboard
|10 - 49 pcs||11.66 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||10.36 EUR|
ARDUINO Leonardo like board with ATMEGA32U4.
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication, no need for an external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- Feeds power to the breadboard bus
- Works on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- Industrial grade -45+85C
- AVR-T32U4 schematic in PDF format
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Blink, keybord and mouse examples using Arduino IDE 1.0
- Latest firmware needed for older devices to work with Arduino IDE 1.01 check the user manual how to update
- Simple double LED blink for Arduino IDE 1.0.1
- Button definition and example for Arduino IDE 1.0.3
- I can't find compatible drivers in the latest 1.0.1 Arduino IDE/drivers folder. What should I do?
- You have to program the board with the latest bootloader available.
- I installed version 1.0.0 of Arduino IDE but I can't find Leonardo under boards
- Un-comment the Leonardo section in the "\hardware\arduino\boards.txt" file in your Arduino IDE install location
- I disabled all interrupts and entered an infinite loop code on my board and now the bootloader won't start. How do I start it?
- You need a programmer to program the bootloader again. Avoid disabling interrupts at all costs.