Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||15.15 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||14.36 EUR|
The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low power consumption, while delivering an outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in a memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
The board has the medium-density STM32F103 inside with an embedded ARM core which is compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities. STM32-H103 is a low-cost development board for the new ST Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers STM32F103RBT6. This board is the perfect solution for USB peripherals development. All microcontroller ports are available on extension connectors.
New version with pin to pin compatible GD32F103RBT6 is now available.
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 or GD32F103RBT6 Cortex M3™ with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM, USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72Mhz operation
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB connector
- User button
- RESET button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
single power supply: takes power from USB port or extension connector pin
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 61x 34mm (2.4 x 1.3")
- Distance between the exntension connectors: 25.4 mm (1")
- STM32-H103 user's manual
- Setup STM32/OpenOCD
- GNU/LINUX Step-by-step in-depth how-to guide - an amazing manual for Cortex M3 provided by Peter Seng
- STM32-H103 European Declaration of Conformity
- STM32-H103 UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- STM32-H103 schematic (please note that H103 and H405 share the same schematic)
- JTAG connector (top view)
- IMPORTANT: reported problem when using R-LINK: R-T SMT jumper from STM-H103 must be removed, this problem does not exist with any other JTAG debuggers.
- Example in Olimex ODS IDE
- Blinking LED for EW-ARM 5.50
- Sample mouse driver for EW-ARM 5.50
- OpenOCD + Eclipse STM32 projects include flash write make file for STM32-H103. The complete list of projects included is here.
- Setup GCC+Eclispse for STM32 on MAC
- GD32-H103 examples for IAR EW
- OpenBLP BOOTLOADER - a quick guide on how to install a very neat bootloader by Frank Voorburg
- Custom HID demo shared by customer for STM32-H103 using STM32CubeMX