- What is your standard laminate thickness?
- Our standard laminate thickness is 1.5 mm (0.062")
- What other laminate thcikness options do I have?
- We can manufacture your boards also with these non-standard laminate thickness: 0.5 mm (0.020"), 0.8 mm (0.032"), 1.0 mm (0.04"), but you will have to pay additional charge per every panel manufactured on non-standard laminate thickness, please reffer our PRICE web page for more info.
- Can you manufacture on high frequency materials as Rogers etc?
- Yes we can, but we don't stock such materials, so if you want us to produce your boards on such material you have to supply the base laminates to us. Please contact us for more information how to arrange this, the panel dimensions etc.
- Can you tell me more about your laminates physical properties?
Yes, please have look at the info below:
Laminate brand: CC-5400
Manufacturer: CKC TAIWAN
ANSI grade: FR-4
Laminate thickness: 0.5 mm (0.020"), 0.8 mm (0.032"), 1.0 mm (0.040"), 1.5 mm (0.062")
Copper thickness: 18 um (1/2 oz) or 35 um (1 oz)
Operating temperature: Tg > 130 C
Soldering: 260C/500F - 40 sec., 290C/554F - 20 sec.
Dielectric cinstant 1Mhz: 4.0 - 4.5, guaranteed < 5.0
Dissipation factor 1MHz: 0.02-0.03, guaranteed < 0.03
Volume resistivity: Ohm.cm > 5*10^14
UL 94V-0, UL746 CTI 100