- Are my design files safe when I submit them to you for manufacturing?
- We respect customer's copyright and will never manufacture PCBs for someone else with your files unless we receive written permission from you, nor we'll share these files with any other 3rd parties.
- I sent you my board files, you checked them that they meet your DRC requirements and you confirmed my order with purchase order form. I still didn't send you the purchase order form back, but I decided to change something in my board. Can I send you my new files and use the old purchase order form?
- No. Each po form is exactly for the board received. Also note that when we issued your po form we already did a lot of postprocessing work, so if you decide to send new files for board we already confirmed for manufacturing new po form will be issued, but in your new po form there will be file re-processing charge for each new file processed - reffer to our PRICE web page for more info.
- Do you produce only prototypes or I can order production quantities from you too?
- We can manufacture PCBs in any volume.
- Can I order PCB prototype which you have produced for other customer?
- Yes, you can, but for this purpose we should receive written permission from the first customer who submitted this PCB. In this case you just have to reffer to first customer po# to re-order the PCB
- I found design on the internet, can you manufacture it for me?
- We don't investigate if the customer who submit the PCB for production is the original copyright holder, so when customer submits PCB files for manufacturing we assume he have copyright for it and the customer is responsible if he violates copyright law. Be advised that many designs made with Eagle on Internet are made with illegal Eagle licensee, so we can't open them and produce them, so before submitting Eagle design found on internet first check if it's made with legal Eagle licensee. This can be done very simple, all you have to do is to download Eagle and to run it as Freeware, then try to open the BRD file if you get "Load error" this means the Eagle BRD if made with illegal licensee and we can't manufacture.
- How to define my order?
- Please include with your PCB files README.TXT as per our web template.
- I want to re-order PCB which you have manufactured for me before, should I sent you my files again?
- If I remember your previous PO# you can just place your order by sending README.TXT as per our web template, instead the PCB files write in the readme your previous PO#. In this case we'll take your info from the archive and you will not have to pay additional charges as Silkscreen fix or Small error charges (even if your first PO had these additional charges).
- What is your minimum order quantity?
- One panel (SSS / DSS / SSQ / DSQ)
- My board is 3 x 3 cm (1" x 1"). What is the price? Can I pay only for this board area?
- When ordering prototype panel SSS/SSQ/DSS/DSQ you are paying for the WHOLE PANEL AREA. Try to use this area completely. If your board is small we can panelize it (multiply it) on the panel, but even if you want your board to be placed once on the panel you pay the same price.
- I don't get reply to my e-mail. What's wrong?
- Please check if the Return-Path of your e-mail client is configured correctly. Send test e-mail to other e-mail you can verify that your e-mail client sends e-mails or check if there is not problem with your e-mail server. We respond in 24 hours, so if you don't get reply in this time please re-send your e-mail again.
- I asked in my README.TXT for non-standard laminate thickness but the received PO form have no such charge, should I send the PO form?
- Please always double check the PO forms as we are also peoples and do mistakes, our operator may oversight your requirement, the bottom line is that if you send the PO form back you agree with the written conditions on the PO form, i.e. if there is no charge for non-standard laminate thickness this PO go in our production dept as order and your board will be manufactured on standard laminate thickness as they have no access to your README.TXT.
- Can you send me the phototools together with the prototypes?
- Can you assemble and solder my prototype boards? Is there minimum order quantity for assembly?
- Yes, we can assemble and solder your prototype boards. There is no minimum order quantity. Just read what info we should receive to quote on our PCB ASSEMBLY web page