- Why your prices are so low? Are you using junk or low grade materials?
- The main cost forming factor in the prototypes production is the labour cost.
Luckely for you the labor in Bulgaria is inexpensive and this allow us to
offer you excellent quality product at bargain price. We are using the same
high grade materials as any other PCB manufacturer. The material cost is only
fraction of PCB prototype price.
- What import tax I have to pay when receive your boards in my country?
- Bulgaria is Europe Union member from January 1st 2007. You have to check
what import taxes you have to pay with your local customs authorities.
- Does your web price contain VAT (Value Added Tax)?
- No, our web prices are export netto prices. They doesn't contain VAT. If you live outside EU
these are your final prices, if you live inside EU and have no tax exempt EU VAT-ID we should
charge 20% Bulgarian VAT above the order value.
- Is there price discount if I re-order PCB panel which is already manufactured.
- No, the price discount depend only from number of panels which you order. Please check our
PRICE web page for more info.
- If I send you 5 different DSS panels will I get them manufacture for the 5 panel price discount?
- No, the price discount apply only when SAME panel is ordered multiply times, i.e. if you order 5
SAME panels you will get the price for 5 DSS. If you send 5 different panels each of them will
be prices for single DSS price. Please check our PRICE web page for more info.
- What would be our production price per sq.dm / (sq.inch) ?
- We don't have price per sq.dm / (sq.inch). The board price is calculated taking into
consideration the dimensions, how the boad would be panelized, stacked, what are the
minimum tracks/spaces, what and how many drill sizes are used etc. You will receive
quotation for each case. Please check our Design tips to find out how to design your
boards for lower price.
- Does the number of holes on my PCB affect my price?
- We have panel limit which is 500 drill holes for SSS and DSS panels and 2000 holes for SSQ
and DSQ panels, if your board panel have more than these you will be charged each time you
exceed this limit. For instance if your DSS panel have 501 holes you will get charged once
per panel, if your DSS panel have 1001 holes you will get charged twice per panel. For the
hole limit charge please check our PRICE web page for more info.
- Can I order my board with silkscreen on top and bottom?
- Yes, we can do this for additional charge please reffer to our
PRICE web page for more details.
- What is non-standard drill size?
- We are using standard drill rack with the following sizes: 0.7 mm,
0.9 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.1 mm, 1.3 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.1 mm, 3.3 mm. If you are using different drill
sizes in your board you will be charged for using of non-standard drill sizes. For instance
if you use in your board 0.6 mm 1.0 mm and 1.5 mm drill sizes you will be charged for using
0.6 mm drill size which is non-standard. Reffer to our PRICE web page for more details.
- May I have overlaping drills on my board?
- Overlapping drill holes are not allowed to exist in your design, nor drill slots. If there
are only few we'll fix (remove the duplicating drill holes) and charge you one time small
amount in your po form. Please reffer to our PRICE web page for more info.