Development board with PIC32MZ2048ECG running at 200Mhz and with 2MB of Flash and 512KB SRAM
|10 - 49 pcs||19.76 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||17.56 EUR|
PIC32-HMZ144 is a general-purpose development board that allows the evaluation of PIC32MZ2048.
PIC32MZ2048 is a one of the most capable PIC32 processors ever designed by Microchip Technology Inc. The processor core reaches up to 200 MHz (up to 330 DMIPS). PIC32MZ2048 has a lot of interfaces: 48-channel ADC module; MMU for real time OS support; UART; I2C; PMP; EBI; SQI & analog comparators; SPI/I2S interfaces for audio processing and playback, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 device/host/OTG; 10/100 Mbps Ethernet MAC with MII and RMII interfaces; etc. The processor has a lot of GPIO ports.
- PIC32MZ2048ECG144 (512KB SRAM; 2MB flash)
- USB-OTG interface with mini USB connector
- MicroSD card connector
- ICSP for debugging and programming
- JTAG pins exposed on 0.1" step 6 pins
- EXT1 and EXT2 50 pin 0.1" connectors that ease the access to the processor
- RESET and USER buttons
- PWR and STATUS LEDs
- Li-Po battery charger and connector
- UEXT connector
- Dimensions: (77 x 52)mm ~ (3 x 2)inch