MOD-RTC2 accurate time keeping module with DS3231
|10 - 49 pcs||3.56 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||3.16 EUR|
MOD-RTC2 is a new and improved version of our MOD-RTC module. It is suitable for applications that require accurate time keeping during power off. It is smaller copared to MOD-RTC. The DS3231 IC is more precise than the PCF8563 used in MOR-RTC. Arduino library and Linux demo code are provided.
The male UEXT connector allows MOD-RTC2 to be pluggged directly to any of our boards with female UEXT connector without cables and soldering.
- DS3231 accurate time keeping IC
- I2C interface
- Male UEXT connector
- CR2032 Li battery holder for backup power supply
- Operating temperature: -45+85C
- Dimensions: (37 x 20) mm ~ (1.45 x 0.78)"
- A20-OLinuXino-MICRO demo code