MOD-RTC2&nbsp;accurate time keeping module with DS3231
|10 - 49 pcs||3.56 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||3.16 EUR|
MOD-RTC2 is newer and improved version of our MOD-RTC module and suitable for application which require accurate time keeping during power off. It's with smaller dimensions and DS3231 is more preciese in time keeping than PCF8563 used in MOR-RTC. Arduino library and Linux demo code is provided.
UEXT connector allow MOD-RTC2 to be plug simply to any of our boards with UEXT without cables and soldering.
- DS3231 accurate time keeping IC
- I2C interface
- UEXT connector
- CR2032 Li battery holder for backup power supply
- operating temperature -45+85C
- Dimensions 37 x 20 mm (1.45 x 0.78")
- MOD-RTC2 schematic in PDF format.
- GitHub repository with KiCAD files
- Arduino library and demo code for MOD-RTC2
- A20-OLinuXino-MICRO demo code