850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM module to add GSM connectivity to development
boards with UEXT connector
|10 - 49 pcs||71.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||63.96 EUR|
- MOD-GSM-EDGE allow every OLIMEX's board with UEXT connector to have GSM 4 band
850/900/1800/1900 MHz connectivity \
- Data throughput up to 236 Kbps in Edge mode
- Uses SIM700D GSM module
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 79x59 mm (3.12 x 2.3")
- MOD-GSM doesn't transmit properly data on the UEXT of another Olimex board. Where is the
- You might need to cut the UEXT cable connecting the MOD-GSM with the board so that the only data
call signals left, are the ones that refer to MOD-GSM with DUINOMITE boards (CTS is held at a high position, which means it
will not send data). Keep in mind that some other boards can also interfere with MOD-GSM's signals.
If the host board has any signal on the I2C and/or the SPI on the UEXT, there is a very high chance
of erroneous behaviour.