USB to RS232 converter
|10 - 49 pcs||4.70 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||4.46 EUR|
- MCU: PIC18F14K50-I/SS 20-Pin USB Flash Microcontrollers with nanoWatt XLP Technology.
- Mini USB connector
- Status LED
- Male UEXT connector plus 10 pin cable for it
- RESET circuit
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- -40+85C operating temperature
- Dimensions: 35.70 x 25.83 mm (1.41 x 1.02")
- I want to power the board connected at the UEXT using the MOD-USB-RS232. What should I do?
- Close jumper UEXT_PWR_3.3. Make sure that the other board does NOT provide power on the UEXT. If both boards provide power via the UEXT connector, a short-circuit would occur.