improved version of MOD-IRDA with internal processor and I2C interface
|10 - 49 pcs||5.36 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||4.76 EUR|
This little module allows all of our development boards with a UEXT connector to communicate at a short distance with an Infra Red link. It has an IR sensitive receiver.
- IR sensitive receiver (RPM7236-R series), allows communication up to 5 meter distance
- PIC16F1503 loaded with firmware for easier usage
- Highly efficient IR LED
- ISP header that allows uploding custom firmware or downloading firmware updates
- I2C access to the firmware of the module over the UEXT connector
- UEXT cable included
- Open software and open hardware
- Nominal dimensions: (40.0 x 20.0)mm ~ (1.6 x 0.8)"
- PCB dimensions: (31.5 x 17.0)mm ~ (1.2 x 0.7)"
- MOD-IRDA+ latest firmware download archive
- OLIMEXINO-STM32 library for MOD-IRDA+ download archive
- Arduino IDE example for MOD-IRDA+, LED-STRIPE-XX and OLIMEXINO-85
Older demo projects, customer demo projects and more might be found at the wiki page: MOD-IRDA+ article