PIC32-RETROBSD is a small Open Source Hardware board with PIC32MX795F512H which is capable to run RetroBSD Unix-like system
PIC32-RETROBSD is a PIC32-PINGUINO-MICRO board with a bigger processor in it - a PIC32MX795F512H. Comes preloaded with a bootloader and RetroBSD kernel.
|10 - 49 pcs||22.46 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||19.96 EUR|
- PIC32MX795F512H, 80 Mhz microcontroller, 512KB Flash, 128KB RAM
- Comes loaded with a bootloader and RetroBSD kernel
- You can use own microSD card for the file system
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Two LEDs
- One BUTTON
- RESET button
- Mini USB connector
- All PIC ports available on 0.1" connectors
- Dimensions: (55 x 33)mm ~ (2.2 x 1.3)"
- miniICSP connector 0.05" step. If you do not want to use RetroBSD and you want to program this board with a PIC-KIT3, you should use also a PIC-ICSP converter board, the same applies for Microchip programmers.
- What else do I need to boot the RetroBSD?
- You need to load the file system to a microSD card. The filesystem should be downloaded from RetroBSD's web-site. At our GitHub you can find older versions in case you need them.
Note that we sell a microSD card separately with the image from our GitHub. You can find it in the "Related Products" section below.