ARM JTAG SWD adapter for OpenOCD and CrossWorks
Expands the functionality of Olimex OpenOCD debuggers. Adds the ability to use SWD programming interface (in addition to the JTAG interface).
|10 - 49 pcs||4.46 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||3.96 EUR|
- Plug-in adapter for ARM-USB-OCD, ARM-USB-OCD-H, ARM-USB-TINY, ARM-USB-TINY-H that allows ARM processors to be programmed/debugged via Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Tested and working with OpenOCD and Rowley Crossworks
- Dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable
- IMPORTANT: Connect the adapter to Olimex programmers in the following way:
JTAG debugger – SWD interface – JTAG ribbon cable;
i.e. connect the SWD adapter directly to the programmer with no cable in-between them!
- ARM-JTAG-SWD EU Declaration of Conformity
- ARM-JTAG-SWD UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- OpenOCD - built-in support for ARM-JTAG-SWD and any of our OpenOCD debuggers.
- CrossWorks - Rowley Crossworks supportс SWD with any of our OpenOCD JTAGs and ARM-JTAG-SWD
- Does ARM-JTAG-SWD work with OpenOCD? How can I make it work?
- Yes, ARM-JTAG-SWD works with OpenOCD.
Make sure you're using OpenOCD version 0.9.0 or later. The command to establish a connection between a debugger, the ARM-JTAG-SWD adapter and a target board looks like this:
openocd.exe -f interface/ftdi/olimex-arm-usb-tiny-h.cfg -f interface/ftdi/olimex-arm-jtag-swd.cfg -f target/stm32f1x.cfg
, where openocd.exe - the executable for openocd, usually located in folder "bin" or "bin-x64"
olimex-arm-usb-tiny-h.cfg - configuration file for test debugger ARM-USB-TINY-H (varies depending on debugger);
olimex-arm-usb-tiny-swd.cfg - configuration file for the SWD adapter;
stm32f1x.cfg - configuration file for the test target STM32F107 (varies depending on target).
- Does ARM-JTAG-SWD work with ARM-JTAG-COOCOX?
- It is unnecessary since ARM-JTAG-COOCOX supports SWD without the need of an adapter board.
- Does ARM-JTAG-SWD work with ARM-JTAG-EW?
- Same as above. It is unnecessary since ARM-JTAG-EW supports SWD without need of an adapter board.