Do It Yourself Prusa i3 - 3D Printer
PRUSA-I3-3D PRINTER is one of the most popular 3D printers today. The 3D Printer design is made by RepRap Core Developer Prusajr. It is a low cost entry for first-time 3D printer users.
Note that this is sold as a kit and you must have the knowledge and the skills to assemble it.
With the printer you will get CD with building step by step instructions and all necessary software to run and print objects.
In stock, ready to ship immediately!
Made with high quality motors, bearings, electronic boards and cables.
Unleash your creativity, start printing your ideas today!
- Prusa i3 clone
- Easy to assembly
- Detailed instructions
- Frame: Acrylic
- Printing size: 200*200*180mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1mm
- SD-card: Support
- LED screen: No
- Printing speed: 100mm/s
- Standard extruder diameter: 0.4mm
- Extruder temperature: 270 C
- Hot bed temperature: 110 C
- Hot bed material: PCB
- XY axis positioning resolution: 0.012mm
- Printing material support: ABS, PLA
- Printing material diameter: 1.75mm
- Recommended material: PLA
- Software language: Multi-language
- Date import format: STL, G-Code
- Machine size: 430*405*370mm
- Machine weight: 10KG
- Packing size: 500*480*230mm
- Packing weight: 12kg
- Working power: 240W
- Working voltage: 110V-230V adjustable (default voltage set 230V).
- Working condition: Temp:10-30 C Humidity:20-50%
- complete documentation on CD with the kit
- included in the CD with the kit