Arduino SIMON-85 as Do-It-Yourself kit
|10 - 49 pcs||5.36 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||4.76 EUR|
SIMON-85 is OSHW certified Open Source Hardware with UID BG000028
The board is an implementaion of the popular simon game which tests and trains your short-term memory. There are four LEDs and four buttons. The LEDs blink in random pattern which you should repeat with the buttons. Each successful guess increments the amount of blinks. It is built around the well-known Little wire design. The same design is also used for the Digispark and Adafruit’s Trinket. The microcontroller comes preprogrammed with "micronucleus tiny85" that is suitable for use with the Digispark's Arduino distribution.
NOTE: This is not assembled board. It is sold as kit and you would need to assmeble it yourself.
- ATtiny85-PU microcontroller with pre-loaded "Micronucleus" bootloader and SIMON game software
- The product comes as a kit, it requires assembling
- Buzzer, that is also utlizied in the SIMON game example
- Tested and working with properly configured Arduino IDE
- Four LEDs - part of the game
- Four responsive and easy-to-press buttons
- Easy-to-replace components in case of fault
- Open-source hardware board, schematics and component layout available for Eagle
- Open-source software board, thanks to the Micronucleus project and the Digispark efforts