SO-DIMM format system on chip module with A20 Dual Core Cortex-A7 processor
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||36.90 EUR|
|50 - 99 pcs||32.80 EUR|
|100 - 999 pcs||30.75 EUR|
|1000 - 10000 pcs||28.70 EUR|
A20-SOM204 is System on Chip module, which contains A20 Dual Core Cortex-A7 processor, Power managment Unit AXP209, 1GB DDR3 memory. This SOM can have up to 64GB eMMC flash memory (eXXG) and/or 16MB seral Flash memory (s16M). This is the only A20 module with two native Ethernets.
Ordering code is as follows: A20-SOM204-1Ge16Gs16M-MC
this means A20-SOM204 with 1GB RAM 16GB eMMC Flash 16MB SPI Flash, additional Megabit Ethernet and Crypto engine.
Suffix -I means the System on Module is in Industrial temperature range.
Reference design SOM204-EVB with CAN, SATA, PCIe, USB3.0, USB-OTG, USB2.0 HOST, VGA, HDMI, Audio In/Out, 2 Mpix Camera, Gigabit and Megabit Ethernet is available with Eagle CAD files, so everyone can modify and tailor to his needs. Templates for A20-SOM204 receiptacle done in Eagle and KiCAD are available.
- Allwinner A20 dual core Cortex-A7 processor, each core typically running at 1GHz
- AXP209 PMU IC
- 1GB DDR3 memory
- up to 64 eMMC (marked as eXXG)
- Gigabit Etherner (default option)
- additional Megabit native Ethernet (-M option)
- optional Crypto engine (-C option)
- status LED
- 204 pin SO-DIMM signals on PCB edge
- Flat cable 40 pin LCD connector
- Flat cable 12 pin GPIO connector
- Dimensions: 67 x 84 x 5 mm
- Operating temperature: (0-70)°C for A20-SOM204XXX
- Operating temperature: (-25+85)°C for A20-SOM204XXX-I
- A20-SOM204 user manual (under development)