AgonLight2-Proto Prototype board for AgonLight2
Open Source Hardware with UID BG0000109
AgonLight2-Proto is a small extension DIY kit compatbile with AgonLight2. It allows you to fast prototype concept and ideas with AgonLight2 computer.
Notice that the LEDs, resistors, IDC connector are not soldered. When soldering the LEDs, make sure to also solder the resistors!
- Female-IDC connector 34 pin for connection tp AgonLight2's GPIO header
- 3mm RED LED for 5V power indication
- 3mm GREEN LED for 3.3V power indication
- 2 x 2k PTH resistors for the LEDs
- Sea-of-pads spaced at 2.54mm
- GND and 3.3V bus connecting vertically all pads on the left edge
- GND and 5V bus connecting vertically all pads on the right edge
- Dimensions: (100x80) mm
- 3 x distance spacers for keeping the board horizontal when ICD connector is attached to AgonLight2's GPIO