Mini prototype board for 8 pin PIC microcontroller
|10 - 49 pcs||8.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||7.96 EUR|
This little board measures only 58 x 43 mm and allows you to develop with the small 8 pin PIC devices. It has a power supply, an oscillator and a RS232 circuit. All PIC GPIOs are available next to prototype area, EEPROM memory is also available. What can you do with this board? RS232 communication, EEPROM data logging, connecting small circuits on the prototype area like sensors, relays etc. Note that there is no ICSP connector on this board so your PIC programmer should be with a socket (like PIC-PG2 or PIC-MCP, PIC-MCP-USB).
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions (43x58)mm ~ (1.7x2.3)"
- Voltage regulator 78L05 and filtering capacitors
- Ceramic resonator oscillator circuit 4Mhz
- I2C EEPROM 24LC16
- DIL8 microcontroller socket
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- RS232 interface circuit
- Extension slot 6 pins for GPIO0-GPIO5
- Gird 100 mils
- Four mounting holes 3.3mm (0.13)"
- RS232 Send/ Receive routines for PIC12F675 (C source and HEX)
- ADC read routines for PIC12F675 (C source and HEX)