|10 - 49 pcs||14.36 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||12.76 EUR|
The PIC-MICRO-WEB doesn't follow the recommendations set by the IEEE 802.3af-2003 standard. This board features an "inhouse" extractor, tested and working with Olimex MOD-POE. It might not work with other IEEE 802.3af-2003 compliant devices.
This small and compact board will give you the opportunity to add internet connectivity to any of your existing designs. Packed in a compact plastic enclosure with a DB25 male connector for the microcontroller ports and with the unique PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature which allows PIC-MICRO-WEB to take power by the Ethernet cable without the need for an external power supply adapter. The TCP-IP stack provided by Microchip is free of charge and royalties and allows you to do http, ftp, e-mail etc services. You can control the PIC GPIOs by web interface and to acquire and send data from external sensors to other internet applications and clients. With 128K Flash memory for programs and 128KB Flash memory for web storage, this small device has all resources usually needed for general embedded internet applications and interface of sensors and machines to Internet.
- PIC18F67J60 microcontroller with Ethernet and 1Mbit memory for code
- 1Mbit data Flash for data storage
- Mini ICSP/ICD connector for programming with a PIC programmer
- Complete web server and TCP-IP stack support as per Microchip's open source TCP-IP stack
- Power-Over-Ethernet support (for use with MOD-PoE power supply injector on standard LAN cables/switches)
- It's possible to use without PoE in this case DB25.pin8(Vin) should be connected to 24-50VDC source
- Enclosed in plastic shell DB25 parallel port
- 25 available signals and power supply on the DB25 connector
- Dimensions 50x30 mm (2 x 1.2")
- PIC-MICRO-WEB.pdf - User's manual
- Understanding PIC WEB boards and Microchip TCP-IP stack tutorial
- Microchip TCP/IP AN833 - description of the TCP/IP stack
- PIC-MICRO-WEB European Declaration of Conformity
- PIC-MICRO-WEB UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- Demo software based on Microchip TCP-IP Stack 5.31 (with Olimex patch applied) for PIC-MICRO-WEB
- Microchip TCP-IP Stack 5.31 patch only for PIC-MICRO-WEB
- Microchip TCP-IP Stack 5.00 patch only for PIC-MICRO-WEB
- There is a known issue with C18 V3.37.01 & TCIP/IP V5.31 (or TCIP/IP V5.00). The fastest workaround is to use the previous C18 (v3.34) until the next C18 version is released. Another work around is to use this p18f67j60.hinstead the one provided by the newer compilers
- WOL protocol - Wake On Lan Proxy Option Box project in French based on PIC-MICRO-WEB and sources.