Pulseoxmeter and Heart-Rate monitor using the MSP430FG439 development
|10 - 49 pcs||23.36 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||20.76 EUR|
- MSP430FG439 microcontroller
- LCD display
- UEXT connector so it can be connected to other boards as heart beat monitor sensor board
- 3V lithium battery onboard connector
- Based on
Texas Instruments application note SLAA274a
- JTAG connector for direct plug in MSP430 2x7 JTAG connector to provide power for the
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 76.2x71.12 mm (3x2.8")
- Do I need additional hardware to get everything going?
- Yes, you need at least a compatible probe for the PROBE connector. You might want to purchase a MOD-USB-RS232 so you can receive the data on a personal computer as well
- Is the pulse oximeter provided by Texas Instruments compatible with your device?
- Yes, it is. You might need to change COM port numbering in order to get them work.
- What does the demo do?
- The demo shows the pulse oximeter results printed on the screen of the MOD-PULSE. It is
written using IAR EW for MSP 4.21
|10 - 49 pcs||7.20 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||6.40 EUR|