Stackable LED 8x8 matrix for MSP430-LED8x8-BOOSTERPACK
|10 - 49 pcs||5.36 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||4.76 EUR|
MOD-LED8x8 is a LED stackable matrix which allows you to make a LED array display of any size by stacking a couple of them (snap-on) together. It stacks with a MSP430-LED8x8-BOOSTERPACK which controls it and with additional MOD-LED8x8 you can make a LED array display of any size which to control with the low cost MSP430 Launchpad.
- LED8x8 brick connector
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 50x50mm (2x2")
This board is typically used as an extension for MSP430-LED8x8-B00STERPACK.
- MOD-LED8x8 schematic revision D
- DEMO CODE for MSP430-LED8x8-BOOSTERPACK which creates moving text on stackable MOD-LED8x8 bricks
- ARDUINO IDE examples provided by Lutz Reiter