Open Source Hardware MAXIMITE basic computer but in ARDUINO like layout
|10 - 49 pcs||17.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||15.96 EUR|
DuinoMite is a Maximite Compatible Basic computer, originally designed by Geoff Graham, with additional features and Arduino like layout. DuinoMite allow you to program in BASIC language and have VGA and Keyboard interface, so you can develop and write your code in Basic without the need of any computer. You can store your code on the SD-CARD and execute it on power up through the autoexec.bas main code.
- PIC32MX795F512H microcontroller
- USB OTG allowing PIC to work as an USB device and USB host and allowing Android ADK applications, interface to USB keyboards, Cameras, Printers, etc peripherals
- 10 pin IO connector for connecting VGA, Audio, Composite Video, PS-2 Keyboard
- UEXT connector for connecting different Olimex modules
- 26 pin Maximite like connector
- micro SD card connector
- 8Mhz crystal
- 32768Hz crystal for RTC implementation
- Low power design allows PIC to work in deep sleep, and peripherals to be shut down
- Automatic power source change, i.e. you can power this board by External power supply 9-30VDC, USB, or battery, the power switching is automatic.
- Arduino like format i.e. can work with Arduino shields
- Li-po charger for Lithium Polimer Battery
- Industrial temperature range design -25C+85C
Do not use the "programmer-to-go" button when there is no image on the OLIMEX PIC-KIT3 or MICROCHIP PIC-KIT3 because that might put your microcontroller in an irrecoverable state. We have tested the mentioned scenario and we can confirm that it destroys PIC32 chips (using both our and the original Microchip PICKIT3). We don't take responsibility if you break your chip that way. For more info check the following: www.microchip.com/forums/m635420.aspx.