5 pcs - addressable, water proof, sealed with resin RGB rope
|10 - 49 pcs||2.70 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||2.40 EUR|
Addressable, water proof, sealed with resin RGB rope 10 cm between the LEDs. Every of the LEDs can be addressed individually with 24 bit color. Works with power supply from 3.3V to 5.5V, single pin for control, ropes can connect together to extend the length. Arduino, Pinguino, Maple code is available for control.
- Dedicated WS2811 driver for each LED
- 8mm LEDs
- Ability to control the color and brightness of each LED independently
- 24-bit color control (8-bit PWM per channel); 16.8 million colors per pixel
- Each RGB LED draws approximately 50 mA at 5 V with red, green, and blue at full brightness
- Flexible, waterproof silicone rubber sheath
- I can't figure out the wires. Can you specify the color code of the wires?
- The typical color code is:
RED wire - VCC (3.3V-5.0V)
GREEN/BLUE (varies) wire - GND
WHITE wire - DATA