JTAG dongle for programming and emulation
|10 - 49 pcs||8.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||7.96 EUR|
AVR-JTAG-L is the best entry tool if you want to learn AVRs, it costs a fraction of the original Atmel JTAGICE but does the same. Note that this is NOT Atmel JTAG ICE mkII and it supports only ATmega16, ATmega32, ATMega323, ATmega162, ATmega169, ATmega128 microcontrollers. If you want to work with the newer devices with debug wire this JTAG will not do the job.
- Programs all AVR flash microcontrollers supported by ATJTAGICE (ATmega16, ATmega32, ATMega323, ATmega162, ATmega169, ATmega128)
- Works with target Vcc 3.0-5.0V
- Uses Atmel's 2x5 pin JTAG connector layout (DIFFERENT FROM ICSP CONNECTOR layout!)
- No need for external power supply, all power is taken from the target board
- Works with AVR STUDIO for programming, real time emulation, debugging, step by step program execution, breakpoints, memory dump etc everything all high priced emulators do
- Full emulation of all analog and digital functions, full JTAG programming support
- Upgradable via AVR STUDIO
- Dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable
- AVR-JTAG-L User Guide
- AVR-JTAG - How to install and use guide
- AVR-JTAG firmware upgrade for the very first lot of AVR-JTAG (no -L suffix), all JTAGs shipped after 01.01.2004 are with fixed bootloader and will upgrade automatically via AVR-STUDIO
- AVR-JTAG-L European Declaration of Conformity
- AVR-JTAG-L UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- AVRJTAG connector (top view)
- Note: AVR-JTAG-L takes power from the target, which means that PIN.4 and PIN.7 of the JTAG connector should be wired to the target board VCC!
- AVR Studio 4 for programming and emulation.
- Please note that ATMEL does not support this product (and the original Atmel JTAG ICE mkI) in AVR Studio 5 and ATMEL Studio 6 and ATMEL Studio 7!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: AVR Studio 4.13 has a bug and the fuses are not read correctly. On our request to Atmel support they confirmed the bug and they suggest to fix this bug with "AVR Studio 4.13 SP2 JTAGICE Fix" available at http://www.atmel.no/beta_ware/