Development board for STM32F407ZGT6 CORTEX-M4 microcontroller
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||18.95 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||17.96 EUR|
STM-H407 is a low-cost entry board for developing custom applications with STM32F407ZGT6 Cortex M4 microcontrollers from ST. This board has plenty of resources and all GPIO ports are available on extension connectors, an ARDUINO compatible platform connector is also available.
New version with GD32F407ZGT6 pin to pin compatible MCU is available.
- STM32F407ZGT6 or GD32F407ZGT6 Cortex-M4 210DMIPS, 1MB Flash, 196KB RAM, 3×12-bit 2.4 MSPS A/D, 2×12-bit D/A converters, USB OTG HS and USB OTG HS, Ethernet, 14 timers, 3 SPI, 3 I2C, Ethernet, 2 CANs, 3 12 bit ADCs, 2 12 bit DACs, 114 GPIOs, Camera interface
- JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging
- UEXT connector
- USB host
- Input DCDC power supply which allows operation from 6-16VDC source
- Power and User LEDs
- Reset and User buttons
- 4 full 20-pin Ports with the external memory bus for add-on modules
- Arduino platform with unsoldered headers
- 4 rubber pads for the mount holes
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: (9.0 x 7.6)cm ~ (3.54 x 3)"